The Book of the Secrets
by Osho Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
An in-depth and practical explanation of the 112 meditation techniques of Shiva, on which the science of Tantra is based. Conveniently arranged according to different senses and chakras, there are step-by-step meditation techniques for every man, woman and child. Techniques include: watching the gap between two breaths; watching one's moods; being aware of oneself as the one who senses; focusing attention on the third eye; making love without a partner. Meditation techniques for every possible facet of day-to-day life and an invaluable companion for every meditator.
About Osho, the author:
- Year of publication : 1982
- Publisher : Rajneesh Foundation International
- Edition no. : 2
- ISBN 0-88050-528-1
- Number of pages : 368
- Hardcover / Paperback / Ebook : P
- Edition notes : Second edition 1982, 40,000 copies paperbound. © Copyright 1976 Rajneesh Foundation International.
- Size : 204 x 135 x 23 mm
- Author as Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
- Published by Ma Anand Sheela, Antelope, Oregon, USA
- Introduction: Ma Punito, Rajneeshpuram, June 1982
- "The sutras quoted in this book are taken from "Centering, Zen flesh, Zen bones" (ed. Penguin, 1972 reprint), translated and compiled by Paul Reps."
- Printed in U.S.A.
- Library of Congress Catalog Card Number 75-36733
Condition: Used - Very Good: This book is in very good condition. It may have minor cosmetic defects (marks, wears, cuts, bends, crushes) on the cover, spine, pages or dust cover. There is a sticker on the back. Please see the pictures for more details.