All Together Dead
Louisiana cocktail waitress Sookie Stackhouse is stuck in the middle of a vampire gathering on the verge of disaster in the seventh novel in the #1 New York Times bestselling series.
Sookie Stackhouse has her hands full with shapeshifter Quinn—a possible new man in her life—and the upcoming central U.S. Vampire Summit on the shores of Lake Michigan. Sookie's job at the summit is to support Vampire Queen Sophie-Anne, whose power base was weakened by hurricane damage to New Orleans. But Sookie is about to discover just how dangerous that job can be, as she is drawn further and further into the vampire world...
About the Athor
- Series: Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood (Book 7)
- Mass Market Paperback: 342 pages
- Publisher: Ace Books; 1st edition (March 25, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0441015816
- ISBN-13: 978-0441015818
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 1.1 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces